U

Wednesday, May 15th, 2024 7:11 PM

in-home (some channels stream others do no

On my PC, inside and connected to my home wifi network, some channels will allow me to stream via browser (Chrome), i.e. ABC, NBC, CBS, but others do not, i.e. CW.

Why is that the case????

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

2 months ago

@user_sbth7h

On the channels that are not streaming are you getting a message that you're not connected to your home network or what kind of message are you getting while trying to stream certain channels

2 Messages

@XfinityOrlandoM​ 

It says I'm not connected to "In Home Network".  But I am connected and other channels I can see and view.  Very odd 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_sbth7h, Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know. It sounds like the TV go channels are the only ones working. Have you restarted your modem since it started? If so, can you send us a direct message when you get a chance so we can help?

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here