U

Monday, November 6th, 2023 12:58 AM

Closed

Football on Fox

While watching football on Fox today, it looked like a movie instead of a football game, anyone else have this issue?? Thanks

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, @user_fkes8g! As a fan myself, I am curious about what you've experienced when tuning into the game on Fox, and I want to do everything I can to help out. Can you elaborate on what you experienced during the game, and have you tried troubleshooting your TV service using the Xfinity app

4 Messages

@XfinityThomasA​ 

While watching the games on Fox, the picture was movie like, it was not clear like it was on CBS. It wasn’t like in live view. I’ve never seen this before on football games. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

It sounds like the gamy may not have been broadcast in the same definition as the Fox game, which is not at all common for sporting events.  Are you noticing this on all other live TV channels or was this just present during the games @user_fkes8g?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

It was just for the game on Fox, the games on CBS were perfect. The Fox app was great, but TV was awful. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thank you for clarifying, @user_fkes8g. It sounds like it might be an issue isolated to Fox on your TV. Your X1 TV Box will automatically configure to the highest video resolution possible for your TV at setup. Let's double-check following these steps. Have you experienced this issue since then? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here