SDean65's profile

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

Friday, September 16th, 2022 7:55 PM

Closed

error tvapp-00500

Recently added tv programming to my internet service, I plan to stream on all my tv's.  I have now been on the phone over and hour with a rep.  I get the error tvapp-00500 I have asked them to check my account, gave them my order#  explained things 300 x and he say's you only have internet, the he says you only get limited channels .  I asked for him to activate/refresh my account.   I asked him again to check my order.  He jsut kept asking what user name I was using on the app..the app doesn't ask for a user name just gives an activate code for device. He said they can't do activations.  I finally disconnected after reviewing the forum. I check my account it shows I have TV Internet & Mobile. Please help.  I was under the impression I could stream what I am paying for w/o a box as all my tv's are smart/roku type tv's.  I have restarted the modem and the devices etc. I did contact support via direct message but think I lost my agent as I was afk for a bit.  Thank you

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

352 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there, Sheila! You've definitely come to the right place. I would love to check on this order with you to make sure we can retrieve the new channel package you have added. In order for me to do so, I will need some account information, so please follow the instructions below! Thanks! To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

-Click "Sign In" if necessary

-Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

-Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

-The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it.

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

@XfinityMarcella​ Thank you have followed your instructions waiting on a response to DM

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

@XfinityMarcella I may have lost my original agent do I need to delete my old messages and start over? When I went to DM it goes to my original request.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here