U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, March 18th, 2022 12:44 AM

Closed

Error TVAPP-00114

Xfinity streaming on my windows 10 laptop in Google chrome(which literally worked fine a week ago) now gives this error:

Error TVAPP-00114 and tells me to please clear my browser's cache 

Clearing the cache does nothing.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

ERROR TVAPP-00114

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Same problem here, something went wacky on their servers.

And, of coarse, clearing browser's cache did nothing.

Regular Visitor

• 

24 Messages

3 years ago

Several thread on this. You're not alone. Xfinity screwed up.

TVAPP-00114

Regular Visitor

• 

24 Messages

3 years ago

Just got a call back from Comcast - he says they're working on it,. but may take 24hours

Frequent Visitor

• 

32 Messages

@Woodsr7​ 

Thanks for info......I was on call with support for over an hour and rep had no idea what was wrong......said it must be on my end.....at least you got some kind of message......please give us a followup when you can...........

Frequent Visitor

• 

32 Messages

3 years ago

Do you think some one from Xfinity would put out a message on what is going on with this error code and when it would be rectified....

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

So there's basically no fix for this Error TVAPP-00114 problem?  Just wait for it to magically resolve itself or cancel xfinity and go to another service?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Same error here on a Surface Pro. I have tried everything with no resolution. Cleared cache. Restarted modem. Multiple attempts. Please post if anyone has a resolution.

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

3 years ago

Ditto.  Was streaming fine 2 days ago and now this.  I have 2 accounts, home and home2 and both exhibit the same behavior.  You'd think that they post something on the website notifying folks of the issue.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Same thing here, what's going on???

Contributor

• 

416 Messages

3 years ago

Back and forth with a phone rep, she insisted I have to have xfinity internet service for the stream to work on my PC.  Even though it says right there on their site:

Turn any computer into a personal TV screen with the Xfinity Stream portal (www.xfinity.com/stream)! Stream live TV, watch Xfinity On Demand and access your DVR recordings on your computer through any Internet connection!

Awful, lousy customer service from people that are sitting at home in their fluffy slippers and housecoats.  Get back into your offices!

eta:  I have Comcast cable service @ $200/mo along with ATT (blazing fast) 2Gbps internet service.  As you're all stating, this stream portal crapped out, but their phone people don't have a clue that it's a problem?

Our 2000 home community dropped the $10,000,000 ten year contract with Comcast for some of these very issues.

(edited)

Contributor

• 

416 Messages

3 years ago

Is there a Comcast (stream) app for PC's running win10?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Same here. On Mac or my pc laptop, same error.

Regular Visitor

• 

24 Messages

3 years ago

You would think a company representative would get on this thread and explain what the hell is going on.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here