U

Tuesday, May 14th, 2024 9:00 PM

Error TVAPP 00500 on roku

When i open xfinity app on my roku and click on live tv i get "sorry, we're having some trouble.  We can't load your guide right now.  Please give us a few minutes and try again

'. Error TVAPP 00500  It has been like this at least 10am edt may 14th 2024.  please fix thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

2 months ago

Hello user_lmcrqj, the Stream app is a great way to enjoy your channel lineup and save money on equipment, I use it on 3 of my TV's, so I can appreicate how important this is for you. Are you able to check if only the guide is impacted? Are you able to watch any other content on the app? Also, are you able to check if any other devices are impacted aside from your Roku? 

1 Message

2 months ago

I am having the same issue on Roku 3 my other Roku 3 device works fine on same wireless router. I have tried resetting router , removing and reinstalling app. Same result when I select live tv it says my plan does not include any channels error tvapp 00500. 
please help   Seems to be an ongoing issue

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey user_s4w5jt, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums and letting us know you are having the issue as well. That error code is a general one and can be caused by a variety of things. I'd like to take a deeper look into what is going on. When you get a chance, can you send us a direct message?

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here