U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thu, Jul 7, 2022 3:34 PM

Error number TVAPP-00166

Unable to activate Samsung model UN55NU6900. Error code I’m receiving is TVAPP-00166. Spent hours online with Xfinity Customer service without a resolution.

Official Employee

• 

372 Messages

3 m ago

Hello @user_ba035c! Thank you for reaching out on our community forum. I hate to hear you're experiencing this error and having trouble getting it resolved. We'll be happy to help. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

• - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

3 m ago

This issue has moved up to the technical team to figure out.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

I am having this same issue. Has it been resolved?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

No, it hasn’t. I have placed several calls into Xfinity  and have had 5 ticket numbers issued with the their technical team to figure it out. The last time I called for a follow up I was told they closed the ticket. I have gotten no where.. I have given up after spending hours on the phone with them. I’m under contract with them until March 2023. I have tried to cancel my contract with Xfinity and they offered to send me a wireless cable box with a monthly rental charge for each TV. This is not what I signed up for.
All I can say is good luck and hope you can find a solution to your problem. Warning Xfinity is horrible on follow through.

Official Employee

• 

105 Messages

@user_72880a We are sorry to hear you are experiencing the same issues. I'd love to get an opportunity to review your account. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

user_ba035c

Hello. I'd like to take a closer look as well and see what is going with the support tickets that have been opened and follow up. Could you please send me a PM following the instructions above? Thank you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 m ago

No, it hasn’t. I have placed several calls into Xfinity  and have had 5 ticket numbers issued with the their technical team to figure it out. The last time I called for a follow up I was told they closed the ticket. I have gotten no where.. I have given up after spending hours on the phone with them. I’m under contract with them until March 2023. I have tried to cancel my contract with Xfinity and they offered to send me a wireless cable box with a monthly rental charge for each TV. This is not what I signed up for.
All I can say is good luck and hope you can find a solution to your problem. Warning Xfinity is horrible on follow through.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here