E

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, November 12th, 2022 3:29 PM

Closed

Dvr scheduled recordings not showing on stream

We have a lot of scheduled recordings set, but nothing is showing in scheduled. Nothing that is scheduled is recording. 

we do not have a box and only use the streaming (this has been true for over four years), and it worked until yesterday.

Person on the phone could not help.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

653 Messages

1 year ago

@Elmtree916 Thanks for creating a post on our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your recordings are not appearing now. Have you tried setting a new recording to test if you are still able to record? Do you still see your current recordings available? 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

This just happen with us too...on Wed our 8pm shows recorded but nothing after. It shows this message in scheduled recordings " no scheduled recordings for next 14 days". Our channel list is missing most of our channels. I read this was an issue this time last year right after an update. I got an update end of Oct. Tried the suggested fix from xfinity button on remote navigating to sync dvr...but nothing! No notices on account either so not an account specific problem it seems

Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

@user_cd981b Thank you fro reaching out to us wiht your concerns about your DVR recording and channel isues. I woudl like to assit you with taking a look into what is going on. What if any troubleshooting have you tried beside the sync DVR? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here