U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, May 5, 2022 4:51 PM

Dropped Internet

Having issues with the internet continuously dropping. 

Official Employee

• 

266 Messages

2分前

Hello @user_be48c7! Thank you for sending us a message about your internet issues. I rely on my internet service for everything, so I would be concerned and reaching out as well. Have you checked the connections to ensure they're all tight, and is there a splitter being used would be able to bypass it to see if there is any improvement please?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1分前

Having this issue as well --- connections are good and no issues once the box is green but it continuously drops and flashes despite refreshes. --- I didn't see a resolution for this posting --- anything further to resolve the issue?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

17日前

I am having the same problem. Box drops the signal for seconds to minutes

Official Employee

• 

231 Messages

Hello @user_a41f83, thank you for bringing this to our attention! That is definitely not what we want to hear that your connection keeps dropping. Do you notice this on just a wireless connection or do you see this issue on an ethernet connection as well? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Same issue here wired and wireless. And has been getting worse the past few weeks.

XfinityChe

Official Employee

• 

6.4K Messages

Hey there @user_3c97bf, and thank you for posting to share your experience. I'd be happy to take a deeper look into this. I've received your private message and will be reaching out shortly. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here