U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, November 1st, 2022 12:19 AM

Disney+ Streaming Dancing With The Stars

Live stream quits after a few minutes with the error message about restarting equipment etc.

New Poster

• 

14 Messages

3 months ago

Did you ever get problem fixed?

Official Employee

• 

870 Messages

@dirtdiggeer The OP hasn't followed up in the thread regarding their situation, but I'll be glad to help if you are seeing the same thing. Can I have more details regarding your issues? Are you having the same problem with Dancing with the Stars or with the app itself? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

14 Messages

@XfinityVianney​ we could watch dancing with the stars great for the first 4 weeks. Than on october 17 we got in but after a few minutes picture froze and we got a code 04036 and disney dropped off. From than on we can't watch dancing with the stars live. We can watch anything recorded.

Official Employee

• 

870 Messages

I appreciate all the updates @dirtdiggeer! Can I have more details about the troubleshooting steps you've taken so far? Are you running into this issue using your X1 cable or Flex box? If you have multiple cable boxes, is the issue happening on all devices or just one box? Have you seen this while streaming any other title/show? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

14 Messages

We have been trying on 4 different tvs with 4 different xfinity boxes. Using 3 of the small boxes and 1 dvr box. Same results. As I said before was on phone for 3 hours with xfinity support. Tried everything she said to do. I guess if we wait long enough show will be over.

Official Employee

• 

313 Messages

We understand this is frustrating for you, I know I would also be upset to miss most of my show live as well. I appreciate you letting us know this is happening on all of your TV boxes. Are you noticing this issue with any other channel or show? 

XfinityMikeB

Official Employee

• 

856 Messages

3 months ago

Hi @user_faec0a I'd like to help out. Have you tried doing any troubleshooting to fix this? Have you tried resetting the box? 

New Poster

• 

14 Messages

@XfinityMikeB​ I was on the phone with xfinity support for 3 hours and she supposed to have done all she could.

Official Employee

• 

870 Messages

@dirtdiggeer I see you reached out for support, and we tried some steps already. Can I have more details about the troubleshooting you've done so far? Can you also confirm if your issue is pertaining to Dancing with the Stars in Disney+ or with anything you play on the Disney+?

New Poster

• 

14 Messages

We have only been trying to watch live dancing with the stars. As I said before great first 4 weeks than october 17 started dropping off live. We can watch anything recorded. Does err code 04036 mean anything. Seems like a few other people on this forum are having the same problem.

XfinityJimmy

Official Employee

• 

422 Messages

Thanks for letting us know. If you don't mind, can you test another show to see if the same issue happens? 

New Poster

• 

14 Messages

Tried live on espn+ and had no problem

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here