U

Wednesday, November 8th, 2023 6:42 PM

Closed

De-provisioning Equipment

I sent a DM 2 days ago to have the equipment on my account deprovisioned in order to log everything out but have not received a response. What is the usual ETA to have this ask completed? 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for connecting with us here, @user_t9k53s. Due to the nature of forums, the Xfinity Forum has never been designed as a place to receive assistance in "real-time". If you are in need of immediate assistance we ask that you reach out to us via one of the methods shared here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account/ANSWERED-How-to-contact-Comcast/ta-p/3053370.

You need to log into your account with the Primary Xfinity ID at www.xfinity.com to manage your users. It is there where you control the login and passwords for all the accounts. 

(edited)

6 Messages

@XfinityLinda​ I have logged in and managed users. However, the devices are still logged in. From my research, deprovisioning is the only way  as it logs all devices off and everyone would need to log back in.  Is this not correct?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_t9k53s Did you delete the users or change all the passwords for each user? This forces them to log back in when they are using the Xfinity Stream App.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

@XfinityLinda​ This has all been done as well. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here