U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 13th, 2023 7:27 PM

Closed

Changing channels on LG TV using Xfinity Stream

I am unable to change channels on my LG TV while using xfinity stream??

Official Employee

• 

443 Messages

1 year ago

@

user_4969bf   Thank you for reaching out. I'd like to make sure I understand the issue. Are you unable to navigate the channels in the Stream app? 

1 Message

@CCShan​ I’m having this problem too 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_47b6d1 Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. Are you still seeing an issue with channels in the stream app?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

I’m having the same exact problem. My LG tv is brand new. 
How do you resolve this issue please? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

There is no way to get to the guide and the other Xfinity Stream options menu bar like we see on the TVs that have Roku 

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

I know that the guide looks slightly different on the app depending on the device you are utilizing, @user_6993a4. Will you please share a screenshot or image of what the menu looks like on the LG? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

11 months ago

I have the same problem on my LG TV trying to use the Xfinity Stream App--Can't change channels.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I have the same problem on my LG TV trying to use the Xfinity Stream App--Can't change channels.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

11 months ago

I have the same problem on my LG TV trying to use the Xfinity Stream App--Can't change channels and no channel guide.

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

@Dave754 So sorry to hear about your stream issue. Can you direct message me your full name and address to get started on troubleshooting? 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here