S

Saturday, November 25th, 2023 11:35 PM

Closed

App orientation on iPhoneSE running iOS 17.1.1

Have Xfinity Stream app v.7.13.0.2632 installed on iPhoneSE running iOS 17.1.1.

Stream window no longer orients to landscape -- past versions stream window would orient to landscape (following orientation of iPhone).  Also have app installed on iPad and stream window orients to landscape following orientation of iPad no problem.

Please advise.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

8 months ago

Hey @StarboardBow,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Community Forums support page. We can certainly work with you to see if we can get the Xfinity Stream application working properly. I am more of an Android user and this has happened to be on many occasions. On my device, I unknowing selected the "Lock Orientation" button which prevented the Xfinity Stream app from rotating into landscape mode for big picture. With using an iPhone, could you please visit the 'Rotate the screen on an iPhone without a Home button' from the official Apple Support website to see if you have the Orientation Lock enabled/disabled? 

Once you check the settings, please open the Xfinity Stream app and let us know if you are still experiencing issues with the video stream rotating to fill the screen and we could look into other troubleshooting steps to help resolved. We hope to hear from you soon. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here