U

Tuesday, June 4th, 2024 11:25 PM

Agents lie about phones

Was told I would get a free phone for each line I opened and traded in a old phone so we opened 2 lines and now after we got the phones ordered now it’s showing on the bill that it we’ll be 40 a month for each phone then why tell me they are free all week I have had problems with this company telling me one thing and then changing it the second I’m off the phone I’m sick and tired of the scams and lies 

2 Messages

3 months ago

Every time I call to fix it I’m fed with more lies and broken promises to fix the issue just to find out all they did was create a new problem for me 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hey user_180tqb, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. I'd like to see what is going on with the lines and help. When you get a chance, can you send us a direct message?

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here