Sunday, January 14th, 2024 2:54 AM

Closed

Activate peacock premium

How do i activate my x1 peacock premium account

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

8 months ago

Thanks for reaching out, lilskipper. You should be able to active by following the instructions below.

1. Visit xfinity.com/activate-peacock
  2. Click Activate Peacock Premium.
  3. You'll be re-directed to Peacock Premium's activation page. ...
  4. Enter your Peacock email and password. ...
  5. Once activated, navigate to the Peacock app on your preferred internet-supported device and log in with your Peacock email and password.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

The instructions given DO NOT WORK!! I have tried to activate Peacock countless times, nothing works. So disgusted with Xfinity. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello user_59a62f, have you touched base with Peacock? It sounds like you might need to reach out to them directly. I included the link here below that provides all of those details and great troubleshooting tips. 

https://www.peacocktv.com/help

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

8 months ago

Thanks.  I tried it.  My latest bill (a week ago) says that my subscription includes Peacock premium through July, 2025.  After I completed the activation page, it came back and said that I would have to pay for the subscription.  Xfinity strikes again!   So much for service and honesty.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@lilskipper That sounds like you may be using a different login that is not connected to the offer you redeemed. I would log out of the Peacock app and log back in making sure you are using the same information you used to like the offer when redeemed. You can also check out this page here for help. https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-subscription-faqs

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 months ago

I received an xfinity email saying I'm eligible to receive peacock premium for free. Yet when I click the link to activate peacock premium it says I'm not eligible. I tried using xfinity/activate-peacock link, but it doesn't work. How do I activate peacock premium as an Xfinity Diamond member?

3 months ago

Been with Comcast/Xfinity for over 30 years.  Customer service was great for a very long time, but this company is going downhill really, really fast.  People on Next Door hate you and your shoddy service and are switching to get more reliable service elsewhere.  Trying to talk to a live person for assistance is not even possible anymore.  My current problem is that I was offered Peacock for free, but it was absolutely impossible to sign up for it and I had to try over and over and over and over and over to get it.  I was able to watch the Peacock channel on my television but now many of those programs are not available UNLESS I SUBSCRIBE, for what was supposed to be part of what I pay.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  I am paying a small fortune to you people.  I am paying for things that are of no interest to me like the sports fee each month and I NEVER watch sports.  

I'm embarrassed for you people at Xfinity.  If this is the best you can do in terms of customer service, it's shameful.  If I get an answer at all, it will be excuses and more blah, blah.  I have lost faith in this company.  

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, @tinagonzalez121

Thank you for being a loyal customer for 30 years! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with exceptional service. If you have followed the steps listed here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-premium-offers and are still having problems getting your Peacock Promotion, please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address. To send a direct message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

1 Message

2 months ago

I've wasted 2 hours of my time trying to restore my peacock channel and it just won't let me. I'm disgusted with Peacock and can't get any support from xfinity.  I'm getting ready to shut the whole thing down

Official Employee

• 

756 Messages

user_p3hh8s Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here