E

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, July 20th, 2023 2:45 PM

Closed

Activate Peacock Premium Rewards for Diamond member

I have tried multiple times to activate my free Peacock Premium Rewards for Xfinity Diamond members, but have had no success. I followed the instructions about going to Xfinity Assistant, but it never shows the "Peacock Banner" or anything that says "activate now", that the instructions say should appear.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same here.  I'm a diamond member.  This has gone on for 3 weeks.  Calling them doesn't help.  All they do is give you a time when it should be fixed.  All those times have passed by with nothing.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @esw123! Thank you for reaching out with your Peacock Premium activation concerns. We've edited your username to protect your information since it appeared to include part or all of your first and last name before (you're welcome to change it to something else at this time, we just ask that you not include personally identifiable information such as your full name). Our team is here to help! Since you are a Diamond Xfinity Rewards member and do not see the banner when visiting the Xfinity Assistant, we'd like to investigate this further and potentially submit a ticket on your behalf. Could you please send our team a direct message to get started?

To send a direct message:

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. Thank you!

1 Message

@XfinitySara​ I have the same issue. A ticket was submitted on my behalf 3 weeks ago, but the activate banner has not yet appeared. My fear is that the sign up period will expire.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hey there @user_f54a13! Thank you for taking the time to reach out and being part of the Xfinity family. If you are still having issues please send a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same here.  I'm a Diamond member and also have been trying for weeks to activate my free Peacock Premium reward.  Please help.

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

1 year ago

I have been waiting 14 days for someone to contact me about my ticket.  This is beyond ridiculous. In order to watch premier league soccer I am now paying Peacock $5.99 month. I have gone from free Peacock to the $2.99 special to no Peacock due to redeeming my "reward".

1 Message

1 year ago

Same^^^
@Xfinity Support this nonsense is unacceptable.

I went under my diamond account today and the peacock is no longer listed under the so-called “rewards” so I figured you resolved the issue. I went to sign-in and it still wants me to upgrade. You guys are double charging, false advertising, or just incompetent… not to mention half your channels are glitchy at best. Either way, it’s completely unacceptable.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello, @user_e3ebc6. I would be more than happy to review your account to see what's the status of your ticket. In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

@XfinityRaul​ I have the same issue and am a platinum user. I am unsure how to private message you. Please start a message with me. Would love help getting this resolved.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

We're not able to initiate messages but if you follow the following steps we can help.

Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3lv0gXz

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

I have also had this EXACT same issue. I had Peacock Premium BEFORE is was added by Xfinity and have called many times and have gotten many "tickets. After being on the phone for over an hour and a half, I was given, yet ANOTHER ticket ( ECM000331637), and was told in a few hours I would get a link and EVERYTHING would be fixed. I just doing just fine when it was just the Peacock app. We'll see what happens when I call again tomorrow

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Good afternoon! Thank you for reaching out to us on our residential forums @donut1216! Are you still experiencing issues with activating the Peacock Premium reward?

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Of course not. I havent been able to watch my Peacock in months, since you all changed the service. I paid to watch commercial free and that is not the case now. This has been going on since June. You keep coming back with the SAME lame responses and NOTHING changes. As you can see from reading all the other comments, Im not the only one. Can you just remove the app and re-install it ?? This is very lustrating but you always want to be paid on time when Im happy with my service. PLEASE resolve this yesterday. $ months of complaining, dont ya'll get it yet ??   

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Thank you for that update @donut1216 I am sorry for your continued issue with Peacock. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

I went into a Xfinity story and it was suggested that I simply open a new peacock account with a different email then the one tide to you guys and then signin with the new account so that I can have my AD FREE service and it works ...NOW !!! No thanks to you and the many tickets you guys kept giving me

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

The link doesn't take you anywhere.  There is no activate now, no Peacock banner.  Been on a wait with Xfinity chat for 40 minutes.  I have tried it several times.  Any support takes you down a rabbit hole, no one seems to be able to help. 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

I have the same problem.  I just went to Now TV and there is no activation for peacock premium anywhere.  It even is no where to be found in my rewards either.  The xfinity assistant goes on a loop and provides no assistance.  I have called twice and they send me the same links that xfinity assistant tells me to go.  NOTHING IS WORKING.  I never see  "get offer" or activate after I log into my account.  Now they want to send someone to my house to help me and charge me for it.  What a joke!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I could just cut and paste the messages above... I have been trying to activate the peacock diamond reward off and on since july! I was on a chat yesterday for two hours with four different people with no solution! (Though two tried to have me switch phone services). What is great is I just tried the links above for direct messaging and got a 404 error! 

Frankly, I would suggest getting a solid fix figured out and then get it out to you customer service representatives.  As with Jimmiefoxx above.. "Any support takes you down a rabbit hole, no one seems to be able to help. "  (ALSO it concerns me that no one from Xfinity has responded to him after over a week since his post!)

Help please!

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

Hello All! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us on Forums expressing that you're also experiencing this Peacock activation issue. Please know that we are aware some customers are having an issue activating their Peacock Premium plan. We are actively working with Peacock and their technology partners to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, let us see if we can get that banner to populate on your end.

To best assist you with this, please send us a Direct Message. Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

1 Message

This does not work. there is no direct message icon at the upper right corner. That icon takes me to xfininty mobile.

I've been trying to get my Peacock Plus reward to watch EPL for almost 2 months. 2 visits to local store. Staff was lovely but clearly do not have a solution.  I feel bad for their lack of support from their corporate overlords, xfinity.  So much for antitrust laws.  We are a diamond rewards account, which means we've endured a fair share of corporate shenanigans over the years. Second visit to local store was told to sign up for paid account and it would be reimbursed. I'm not confident of that being the case, so I'd like to be contacted with an actual solution.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@thecrazydoglady Very sorry to hear about everything you've gone through. Please try to refresh the page and be sure you're signed it. There should be some kind of message icon in the top right corner. Please let us know if that helps. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

1 year ago

I, too, am a diamond member and having the same issue.  I sent a message and had a "ticket" generated today. I am in dismay to learn that you all are having no luck getting activated also.  Perhaps we should start bothering them at the corporate level and see what action can be generated.

1 Message

11 months ago

It appears Comcast stop offering free access to Peacock Premium to Xfinity subscribers on June 26, 2023. Apparently, this offer may extend to Diamond Reward members as well. 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

No it is still available for diamond members.  I activated my mother's yesterday through rewards, but can't get any help on my own account

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

If you are still looking for ' ad free' peacock, go to peacock on your computer/ phone and create a new account thats NOT tide to the Xfinity account, pay for the premium-ad free, then sign into the app on your TV with the new account. It works, I have ad free peacock for the first time since June

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

This isn’t the issue we are having. We are supposed to get free peacock premium so why should I sign up and pay for it.

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

10 months ago

If you REALLY want ad free peacock, it was recommended to me that you go to PEACOCK and create a different account than the one that you have with Xfiinty and pay for the premium, AD FREE service, once you have done that, sign in the TV peacock app with the new account and it will be AD FREE. Trust me, it works. I now have add free peacock for the first time since they took it over.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here