U

Thursday, September 12th, 2024 10:36 PM

ABC not available on TV Go

I had ABC outside of my home but lost it in September 2nd 2024, it came back on September 6th 2024, now again I do not have it on September 12th 2024.

What the [Edited: Language] is going on???

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

22 days ago

Hey @user_kx1oes, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Xfinity Stream service which is a benefit of our Xfinity Video service. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

What device are you experiencing issues on? The Xfinity Stream App on a smart TV device, mobile device or web browser? Depending on the device, can you confirm that location services is turned on, no VPN is active, and clear the cache/cookies? 

We hope to get further details from you soon to assist further.

1 Message

@XfinityDemitrius​ I'm having the exact same problem and I am also having this problem on my Xfinity To-Go when using my fire stick. I spent over an hour on the telephone with Xfinity's tech support who said it was a glitch. But it doesn't seem to be a glitch, it seems ABC is no longer available on Xfinity streaming apps. I travel a lot and my Firestick is my go-to when away. I need to know if I'm no longer able to depend on my Xfinity account to provide me the programming I want.

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

Thank you for letting us know this is happening on your Firestick as well, user_07416b. We appreciate the steps that you have tried to get this resolved. Our engineers have been actively working on this issue. We received an update late last night from the team. They have some steps to take now.

Can you please force-quit the app from the Firestick app settings? Open the app again and check the channel.

If it still doesn't work, please log out of the Xfinity Stream app and back in, then check the channel again.

Please let us know if that helps or if the issue persists. We want to get this working for you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here