U

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Wednesday, June 5th, 2024 6:46 PM

877 561 0475 xfinity

i was given this numer by an xfinity agent to get help. every time i call it i get a fat busy.

i can never reach a human unless i'm willing to be on the phone for hours and i would like the number of Command Pass so i can get a pass that i was promised to stream as tv is broken and i am not on  xfinity internet to which i must connect to see many of the channels on my laptop. total ripoff. I have spoken to so many people i've lost count and not much help.thanks

pa

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

user_8c873a, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. The best number to call is 1-800-Xfinity. If there is something we can assist you with, we would be happy to work with you. 

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

i need the number for customer solutons. i guess it's a secret. no one will tell me how to get to them. 

pa

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

user_8c873a, I don't have access to that number either, but I would be more than happy to assist you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

3 months ago

why are you sending me alerts that i got a response. where is response? I don't see one.

Official Employee

• 

912 Messages

@user_8c873a, there are a few responses from my colleagues in this thread offering assistance. If you prefer to call in, our number is 1800COMCAST or 1800-266-2278. You can also find all the ways to contact us here : https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us We would also be happy to assist her on the Community Forum if you could let us know what you were working on. Thanks! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here