lostmail99's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, December 23rd, 2023 10:57 PM

I have three Roku devices: TCL TV, Roku Ultra, Roku Express. I am getting the exact same error on all three devices. They are all on the same Xfinity internet. I have had an Xfinity Technician out and he made sure the internet was working and there was nothing wrong on their side. When I try to stream a live channel on Xfinity streaming app I get a TVAPP-00287 error. If I try to watch an Xfinity app on-demand movie I get the TVAPP-00432 error. I have reloaded the app, logged out and logged back in. I have restarted the devices. All of the other apps on the Roku devices work fine. The Xfinity streaming app works fine on Windows and IOS devices connected to the same network.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

5 months ago

Thanks for reaching out, lostmail99! That's 100% a communication error. Have you checked already to make sure the Streaming app as well as the Roku devices have the latest updates?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Yes, I made sure everything was up to date on the Roku boxes. I went try to try again this morning (like I have done every day for the last week), and it start magically working over the weekend. I have no idea. The Xfinity app now works on all three Roku devices. Thanks for the response.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

You are welcome, @lostmail99! We are glad to hear it's working on the Rokus again! If you need anything else, please feel free to start a new post.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here