M

Wednesday, January 17th, 2024 5:59 PM

Closed

youtube xfinity app problem

Audio/video random playback stutter after last update. Started about 4-5 weeks ago.

The stutter is a brief freezing of the audio and video.

I'm experiencing this through my TV cable box.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

9 months ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you today and want to help in any way that we can @musicvideolover.  Can you tell us if you are showing any on screen error messages or codes with this issue?

@XfinityArmand​ No, I'm not seeing any error messages or codes. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@musicvideolover If you're still having issues with the YouTube app on the X1 box, please try using the troubleshooting steps in the Xfinity app. 

*Open the Xfinity app.
*Tap Services 
*Tap Troubleshoot TV Issues

*Select either Picture, or Something else

*You will be directed to the Xfinity Assistant that will walk through some troubleshooting steps for you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

When are going to fix the youtube glitching?

Official Employee

• 

826 Messages

Good Morning, user_waw9gt! I am sorry to hear about the experience with the YouTube App. Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps? Are you experiencing similar concerns with the original poster? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here