Frainy's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 22nd, 2023 2:38 AM

Closed

Xfinity Stream wont open on my Firestick

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app on Firestick as well as making sure my Firestick was up to date. And the Xfinity Stream app isn't opening at all. It works fine on my phone, but not on Firestick. I've cleared the cache numerous times and it doesn't do anything to get the app up and running on Firestick.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

8 months ago

Hey @Frainy, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. I'm not showing a known issue as of yet with it not loading at all on Firesticks. Hasn't it ever worked on that one before and what model is it?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.8K Messages

8 months ago

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app on Firestick ...

Does https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/xfinity-stream-app/stream-app-on-amazon-fire-tv-stick-and-tablet-devices/64766f2aae2d900d21c87dc5 help?

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

1 Message

8 months ago

Christmas night my Fire stick 4K Max 2nd generation reinstalled my Xfinity Stream app when I tried to access that app.

I have been using that app regularly for a year.

Previously I could access all my DVR recorded programs,  my list of favorite channels.

After the reinstalling,  I can only access TVgo Xfinity. 

I have Uninstaller the app, cleared the data & cache and checked every setting. 

No change or improvement. 

Help.

Official Employee

• 

882 Messages

Hello, @user_vwd2yz thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums, and for the detailed information it is helpful. I definitely want to help ensure you're able to utilize the Xfinity Stream App on your Fire Stick.

- Are you still experiencing issues with the Firestick?

- Was the information @BruceW provided able to help in regard to this link: https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/xfinity-stream-app/stream-app-on-amazon-fire-tv-stick-and-tablet-devices/64766f2aae2d900d21c87dc5

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here