U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Aug 28, 2021 10:17 AM

Xfinity stream on iPad - have sound but picture freezes

I can’t play anything on the xfinity stream app on my iPad. I have sound but the picture freezes within a minute and doesn’t play but the sound continues as if I was watching the program. I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled it but still have the same issue. Any advice? 

Responses

Official Employee

• 

348 Messages

22 d ago

@user_c5ecdc

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further, and get your Xfiinty Stream app back online. I know this can be frustrating, because our Stream App is one of our more popular features.  Please send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. You can do this by clicking on the icon in the upper right corner of your screen and send a message to the shared handle "Xfinity Support"

Visitor

• 

1 Message

9 d ago

Hi I am having the same issue. Can someone from xfinity reach out to me to fix this. Thank you. 

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

Hello @user_56fa12! Thanks so much for reaching out to us here on the Xfinity Forums. Can you give us a little more info about your situation and what kinds of troubleshooting you've already tried?

Here are a few questions to get us started:

Have you had the chance yet to ensure that your tablet itself is up to date and running on the most current OS? 

Do you experience this issue on any other device or is it that one tablet?

Have you tried connecting to a different wifi network to see if the same thing happens still?

I look forward to your update so we can get to the bottom of this! :)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here