U

Thursday, November 2nd, 2023 2:02 AM

Closed

Xfinity Stream not working on Roku

Same problem as others have had.  Same problem on multiple tvs with Roku.   Xfinity stream keeps returning me to Home Screen.   Have removed and re-added Xfinity stream with same result.   Please advise 

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Xfinity app on Roku

5 Messages

11 months ago

Same problem others have described.   Same problem on multiple tvs w/ Roku.   When trying to open Xfinity stream I am returned to Home Screen.   I have removed app and re-added with same result.   Please advise solution

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Xfinity Stream not working on Roku

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Same thing is happening to me.

3 Messages

11 months ago

App is not working on my Roku TV

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Xfinity stream

2 Messages

11 months ago

Same here, on Roku and Fire TV. Annoying.

3 Messages

11 months ago

I checked updates on Roku devices and Xfinity Apps. Even reinstalled on both of my tvs and the app is no longer working. It gets to the point of showing Live TV and then it resets. 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Xfinity Roku App is crashing

3 Messages

Having the same problem on ROKU.  Also, on FireTV it now says FIRE TV OS must be at least version 6.0 --- which is not available!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here