U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, May 4th, 2022 9:27 PM

Closed

Xfinity stream app on Roku

I have missing local channels on my Xfinity streaming Beta App on my Roku device and firestick. I've spent over 4 hrs between the online support and agents on the phone, they have told me 100 different stories and reset my account 20 times. Help !

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have the same problem

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@user_a684a0​ Xfinity has no clue, first they said I have no local channels on my package (but I have over 125 channels but suddenly no cbs nbc or abc), then they just endlessly restarted my Roku and sent signals. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@user_a684a0​  I have the same issue it started on May 4th, I have the Xfinity Set box on my TV downstairs and have no issues but when streaming with ROKU or Fire Stick all of the sudden I get a weird message that I don't have any channels to watch and I can't tune into the cooking channel or Discovery Wild. To subscribe when I am already subscribed. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello @user_a68a0! Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Problem Solver

• 

735 Messages

@user_9698a6

Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us here through our Xfintiy Forums. We want you to enjoy your service with convenient streaming options to watch when and how you want. We certainly want you to be able to enjoy your full channel lineup.

There are some limitations with streaming primarily when you are away from home and not connected to your in-home network. While most will work and allow you to stream, others may be excluded from streaming outside your home-network. The reason I bring this up is that it may be a good idea to check the connection on your streaming platforms and to disconnect the Wi-Fi and reconnect it. Once you disconnect the wireless connection, try to reset the device, then reconnect it once it is back on. This will ensure that both the app and streaming device will recognize the connection to rule out your connection as part of the issue. Could you try this and let us know if it helps, please?

I no longer work for Comcast. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here