S

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Aug 8, 2022 8:46 PM

Xfinity stream app not found on Samsung tv

I was told an update recently with the xfinity beta app on Samsung tv. However I was told they Removed the beta portion. I do have a Samsung account and I have created one. This tv is a 2021 QLED brand new tv. I had live tv via the stream beta app on august 7th. As of today august 8th it no longer works. I removed the old app, as suggested but the only option to download is the beta version.. any help?? 

Official Solution

Administrator

• 

4.8K Messages

1 m ago

@Skeets2022 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. As of today, the Xfinity Stream app available on Samsung TVs is still considered "beta". That designation will be going away soon and the "beta" app will be updated automatically to remove that designation when the full version is available. This means that you should not need to remove or download a new app once the "beta" designation is removed.

For information on how to download and activate the Xfinity Stream Beta App on Samsung TVs, please see here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/activating-xfinity-stream-smarttvs

Please let us know if you have any other questions or need anything more from us. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here