Xfinity Stream App audio out of sync with video
This issue seems to happen most often while I'm watching SCI channel 872. The audio gets several seconds behind the video. The only way to temporarily fix it is if I back out to the main menu of the Xfinity Stream app then go back the the SCI channel 872. The audio and video will be normal and insync once again. But after maybe 15-20min (didn't time it) it will be out of sync again. It's always the audio that's behind the video.
I use a TCL Roku TV with a hardwired connection to my gateway.
* Xfinity Stream App version: 6.9 build 0
* TCL 65S41 | Software version: 11.5.0 build 4312-CG
Everything is updated to it's most current version. Rebooting my gateway DOES NOT fix the issue. Reinstalling the app DOES NOT fix the issue. The issue is the app itself, which Xfinity needs to update/fix. I have no control over that.
3 months ago
Hey there, @darcsyde
We will need to submit a ticket on your account if you are still going through the issue with your XFinity services and Roku. Our Xfinity team here through our Community forums will do our best to help you out. Can you please send our team a private chat with your full name and full service address to get started? To send the requested information:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support"
there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.
• Select "Xfinity Support" from that list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it