U

Saturday, July 27th, 2024 11:41 PM

Xfinity Roku streaming problem

Streaming stopped working on Roku yesterday. Error: TVAPP-00116 we can watch saved programs with no issue, and other streaming services work fine on the Roku. Any suggestions?

2 Messages

2 months ago

Having the same issues on both my tvs. Xfinity issue. Hoping for resolution soon.

2 months ago

I am having same issue, broke last night.  Today tried unplug/remove+reinstall, no avail.  On the phone with xfinity "advanced" tech support team now ...

2 Messages

Did they provide any updates?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_drgenetics​ any resolutions with the "advanced" tech support?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_drgenetics Great to hear you were able to get some help with the technical team. Please let us know if you need further assistance once you are done working with them, we don't want to duplicate their efforts. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @user_9f7874 are you able to let us know the exact error you are seeing? Is this an error code or an error message? I ask because this will determine if we need to pull up your account or if this can be fixed using the Xfinity Assistant. This tool can clear up issues streaming with the Xfinity app. 

https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

having the same issues... trying to watch the olympics outside and it keeps giving errors.... frustrating... we bought the Roku streaming stick specifically for our LG tv so we can live stream..it was working awhile back but for the last week or so, we cannot get anything without an error

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

user_mbzrbm Thanks for reaching out! If you're still seeing the same error code you will want to restart your Roku device, and modem. You can also try removing the Xfinity Stream app, and reinstalling it on the Roku device. 

2 Messages

We have also done all that. Reboot both devices & Uninstalling and reinstalling the app twice. That it’s on two of our tvs shows that is a Xfinity issue. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_gcdvnm If you are still running into this error when you have some time send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

1 Message

2 months ago

Same issue here. All 5 of our Roku devices stopped streaming Xfinity at the same time. Says not connect led to

our home network. Hint: they are. Very frustrating 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_r8u8dy 

Thank you for connecting with us about your Roku device concerns. We are happy to assist. Please find the best board to author your question or concern, and post your question publicly. This will open a ticket in our system for us to assist. We look forward to your post.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here