minitech's profile

Contributor

• 

238 Messages

Thursday, May 30th, 2024 12:51 AM

Xfinity feedback page

Seems Xfinity doesn’t want feedback anymore, only get an error page. Just wanted the stream app to have a visual when ff recorded content .

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

5 months ago

Concern moved here to the Xfinity Stream App help section for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

5 months ago

Thanks for reaching out, minitech! I'd be more than happy to take your feedback here. 

1 Message

2 months ago

I'm going to leave my comment here, and trust that you Xfinity people are so sharp, whoever is in charge of this forum will see that this gets forwarded to the appropriate higher-ups in management.

I live and work in Eugene, Oregon. This is in regard to my interaction with a saleswoman who I dealt with over the phone working in Eugene at the Valley River location. I believe her name is Beth.

I want the folks in management at that location to be aware that this lady is one of the best customer service people I have ever dealt with over the phone in my life. I was asking a lot of questions,.. and this nice lady answered every one of my questions with patience and grace, and was unbelievably helpful, not to mention knowledgeable. She knew her stuff and made it a breeze. She's the reason I signed up with Xfinity for my internet and phone service. 

Your company should know what a competent, diligent, consummate professional you have working the phones at the Valley River location. It was so great. She stood out from the rest, and inspired this memo because it was such a treat to be ushered through setting up my service so smoothly. You all should give this lady a raise or a promotion, it was that pleasant. Thank you Beth for making my experience easy, painless, and for going the extra mile to check back in, making certain my service was delivered as it should be. As a customer I am grateful and well pleased. All customer service people should take a page out of Beth's book. Your company is lucky to have her in your employ.

Thank you for the time and energy it took to read this, I do appreciate it. Made an old man a little less grumpy today and that's a beautiful thing.

Sincerely, a satisfied returning Xfinity customer

-[Edit PII]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

@user_dhzyy4​ thank you for taking time out of your day to reach out over Xfinity Forums to leave a review. It is greatly appreciated, this is one of the best parts of my job with getting to send compliments to supervisors. We get feedback on where we can improve a lot more than, so I know it will be greatly appreciated by Beth hearing the wonderful sentiments you provided. I'll make sure to get this over to Xfinity Store's management team. 

I do always like to ensure I'm not overlooking, please let me know if you need any further assistance. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

Xfinity CLEARLY doesn't care about customer service. Or they think it is acceptable for me to spend an hour on BOTH chat and hold to get through to someone. The minute I find another internet provider in my area I am switching.

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

@gjedn Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums, this is never the experience we want for our valued customers. I would love to see how we can help turn this experience around. Please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address to get started. 

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pen and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
Press Enter to send it

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here