Matt628's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Sat, Aug 6, 2022 2:26 AM

Xfinity Apps and Mobile Do not work with iPhone or iPad

None of the Xfinity apps (MyAccount, TV Remote, Stream) or the website chat function will work on either my iPhone or iPad. My apple products are on version 15.6. The apps just have a spinning load icon that never finishes. If I turn wifi off I can get the apps to load but they won’t do anything since I have the wifi off. I’ve restarted my phone and apps to no avail. I even had to shut off the wifi to be able to sign into this forum. Please help!!!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

10 d ago

I’m having the same problem.  I cannot stream live tv on my iPhone or iPad as of yesterday.  I have been able to stream without any problems for years.  What happened? I’ve cleredcookies, deleted and reloaded the app, force quit my devices, checked my browsers, and was on the phone w xfinity for 2 hours.  Nothing is working.  We pay a lot of money each month for our home service and to be able to stream when we travel.  Help.  

XfinityKorie

Official Employee

• 

797 Messages

Hey there, @addonizio. I am sorry to hear you are having this issue as well. Are you having issues with streaming while connected to your home network, or away from your network? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
bobdc6

Contributor

• 

13 Messages

10 d ago

Same here since I installed IOS 15.6, it worked ok before.  All Apple upgrades brick something it seems.

Official Employee

• 

516 Messages

Hi, thank you for reachng out to Xfinity Forum. Are you still having issues with your streaming app?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 d ago

Same here. Streaming only works in home WiFi. Tried it in a different location and channels won’t play. Message is that it only works on home WiFi. And will not work on LTE. Using iPhone 13 Pro and 15.6 update. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

8 d ago

I notice it doesn’t work since IOS 15.6 update! What’s going on with the Xfinity Stream program? Very frustrating!!!

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

403 Messages

Hey @user_da094b, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our Forums. We are aware of some issues with the Stream app on IOS and have been working on getting them resolved. Some fixes have been implemented since your post. Are you still experiencing your same issue with the Stream app?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

8 d ago

It is possible to go back to iOS 15.5 but you have to feel comfortable doing it. Instead, Comcast Xfinity should update its app. 

Official Employee

• 

253 Messages

8 d ago

Hello @matt628, thank you for reaching out! Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here