Swifty80817's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, April 21st, 2022 3:17 PM

Closed

Xfinity app of Firestick

Did something happen in the last 2 or 3 days with the Xfinity app? I use to watch tv and recorded shows on the Xfinity app through my Firestick. I have not made any changes to my network or Firestick and the issues just started. The last 2 or 3 days I cannot watch anything as the show keeps loading and plays a second before buffering. I have tried 2 different Firesticks with the same issues. Other apps on the Firestick work fine without an issue. And the Xfinity app works and streams fine on my IPad. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @Swifty80817! Thank you for reaching out on our community forum. I hate to hear you've had issues with watching the Xfinity Stream app on your Firestick recently. I'm glad to hear everything else is working well though. I'll be happy to help look into this for you. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

• - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here