U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, November 14th, 2023 12:38 AM

Closed

Xfinity app not showing recordings

My home device shows the TV shows but the app seems to lose them. What's going on? 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

10 months ago

@user_159a90 Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. I am happy to assist you. Is the guide missing or just the recordings?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Just the  recordings

Official Employee

• 

474 Messages

Thanks for confirming @user_159a90. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

10 months ago

This has been happening since the end of March 2023. They have not addressed my multiple submissions regarding this issue. Nor the issues with playback video freezing while audio still continues (been happening for years). There is no sync to DVR cloud option, nothing to troubleshoot. I have signed out and back in numerous times. Updated app every time it’s needed. Went through every setting I could find…they will not respond or fix either issue. It’s frustrating, especially when I travel. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

9 months ago

Same problem here, been that way for about 6 months. Dozens of recordings on the DVR don't show in the app. :(

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here