U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, July 21st, 2022 4:59 PM

Closed

Xfinity app keeps buffering on Roku

Xfinity app keeps buffering on Roku. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 years ago

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us today. Have you tried resetting your Roku? -Airelle 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityAirelle​  i have updated and reset the Roku and the Xfinity app.  I restarted the modem.  I have removed and added the Xfinity app.  To be honest with you, I am thinking of getting rid of Xfinity all together due to this problem.  I also checked the speed of the internet and Xfinity said I have more then enough to stream.  It does not happen on any other streaming services.  Thank you for getting back to me.  I would love a solution.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Thanks for letting us know the steps you have already taken. We want to take a closer look at this issue Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, you must be signed in. Please click the chat icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

There has been no solution to this trouble. 

Official Employee

• 

618 Messages

We've got your back. Let's meet in DM to get started.

To send a direct message [private message]:

•    Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •    Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://comca.st/3vt480W
  •    Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •    The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •    - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •    - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •    Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •    Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here