Lagil's profile

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

Thursday, November 2nd, 2023 2:37 AM

Closed

Why has Xfinity Stream Roku app stopped working and when will it be fixed?

My Xfinity stream app won't stay open on my Roku. It opens for a second or two and then closes and puts me back at the Roku home page. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and rebooting my Roku both before and after the uninstall/reinstall. I'm not having problems with any of my other Roku apps (or at least none of the others I've tried) and my wifi connection and cable connections seem to be fine. Also, it seems others are having the same problem.

Do Xfinity techs read these forums? If so, can someone let me know whether this is a known issue and when it can be expected to be resolved?

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Xfinity app on Roku

2 Messages

11 months ago

I’m having the same exact issue. 

4 Messages

Me too. Something must be up. 

6 Messages

11 months ago

Certainly doesn’t look like any support is provided here or anywhere else. Common problem seems to be widespread, we can’t all be independently having the same problem. 

6 Messages

11 months ago

Same issue. Gets to guide then closes right away. 

6 Messages

11 months ago

Having same issue for last hour. Opens and closes. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

11 months ago

Same here and my wife is going bananas. Please fix or I might not survive. 

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

LoL - tell her I understand. They need to fix this before tomorrow evening, when my mom will be expecting tob discuss The Amazing Races with me during our nightly call. (I also have to be sure to dodge any spoilers before I can watch it.)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

11 months ago

I tried on both of my rokus, same issue.

2 Messages

11 months ago

My Xfinity app will not stay open on any of my 3 rokus

2 Messages

11 months ago

We are having the same issue. I believe you can watch all those same channels if you check under live TV where you would normally plug in an antenna. We have all our channels there.weird I know.

2 Messages

11 months ago

Same issue here, so frustrating.

7 Messages

11 months ago

Same problem here.....

..... Frustrating.......

2 Messages

11 months ago

Same problem here, was working fine until it had a recent update!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here