mistergsf's profile

Contributor

• 

66 Messages

Sunday, May 5th, 2024 12:01 AM

Why doesn't Xfinity Stream app work on my LG OLED TV?

I have 2 LG OLED TVs, 77" C2 and 48" C3.  I recently downloaded the Stream app on both TVs via the LG App Store.  The app installs and launches to the "Sign On" page but nothing else.  Actually, the white Sign On button isn't active and can't be clicked.

I have deleted and reinstalled but no success.  Is this an Xfinity Stream app issue or LG WebOS issue?  I can't find a conclusive answer to this.

Please help.

Official Employee

• 

624 Messages

14 days ago

mistergsf Were you able to get logged into the Stream app? If not, can you check to make sure your TV's have the latest software from LG?

1 Message

14 days ago

Same issue for me. I’ve deleted and redownloaded, no luck. 

Official Employee

• 

897 Messages

@user_owwk4e I understand how frustrating it can be when the Xfinity Stream app doesn’t work on your LG OLED TV. I had the same issue happen to me a few months back on my LG smart tv. I can recommend some of the steps I did. I removed the stream app from the TV, went and did a complete restart of the tv, downloaded the app again. I also checked for software updates on the LG tv itself. Made sure the Stream app was up to date. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here