T_d1's profile

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Thursday, December 9th, 2021 7:54 PM

Closed

Tvapp-00400 and tvapp-00200

This morning, 12/09/2021, when I tried to watch any channel using the xfinity streaming app I received an error, TVAPP-00400 “Something went wrong…”, on both me Apple iPhone and iPad Air (4th Gen). Yesterday,  and for the past several years, I never had a problem. Around 1:30 pm, the error changed to TVAPP-00200 “Something went wrong…” Just what is going on? Haven’t had any power outages for more than 4 weeks.

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Same thing happened to me. Streaming is no longer working as of this morning. Technician coming tomorow.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@WillyNrobma Same issue for me with error TVAPP-00200. Started today and affects all channels. I’m curious to hear what the tech says tomorrow. 

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

The technician was here almost 3 hours, changed out the modem and still nothing worked. He was also on the phone a long time, and the conclusion is something is wrong with my account. I have two iPads and two Adroids that all do not work inthe Xfinity channels. However, the Xfinity streaming works on my computer. Also, nothing is affected on ROKU or on Prime and Netflix on any device.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I just rebooted/restarted my Gateway to see if it would help…and now streaming is working again for me via the app. Maybe it will work for you too!

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Same errors and situation for me.  I need help please.  

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Same problem with me since yesterday morning. Tried rebooting my gateway like someone suggested but still no streaming. Deleted app and reloaded app. That didn’t work either. Wish someone from comcast would respond to thes3 posts.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@Paylady913 I have no problem streaming live program on u tube. So it’s xfinity streaming app.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Getting error Tvapp- 00200 started last night and continues,  rebooted several times still same issue

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

Hi, @user_4dec33. I do see that others issues have been resolved. Are you still experiencing service issues with streaming?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I rebooted my modem and then re-installed the streaming apps and turned the iPads off and on, and now it is working. Nothing heard from Xfinity, however.now it works.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@WillyNrobma lucky you 😀 hopefully they figured out what was “wrong with your account” that enabled you to fix it…and will apply it to the rest of “our accounts” …. I will try reloading and restarting everything again tomorrow….

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

You are correct. You have to reboot the modem, delete the app from your iPad, reinstall the app, sign in to to the app, and it should work again. This is a widespread enough problem that Comcast should push out an update to the app.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

After trying different things this morning that didn’t work I gave up. My streaming just came back now by itself.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@Paylady913 good to know….deleted the app (for the10th time) reloaded and reinstalled again and in

t is finally working. Glad they seem to have figured it out…

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

3 years ago

After re-reading responses to my post and noting that some users stated that their streaming “just started on its own”, I decided to retry streaming on my devices.  And guess what, now everything works fine!  I really appreciate all of wonderful feedback from other users.  Comcast provided ZERO feedback of any sort.  So I just have to assume that Comcast (edited: language), and simply does not want to talk about the streaming issue. Period!

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

Hi, @T_druffel. I am glad to hear things are working for you again. There are different things that could have been at hand here, but if it's working then that's great. Since it has been a day or so since you posted things are working, we just wanted to check back in, are things still working as expected for you? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here