U

Wednesday, November 8th, 2023 3:31 PM

Closed

TVAPP-00352 errors

I’ve been using the Xfinity Stream app for more than a year without major issues but for the past few weeks I can’t seem to stream in-progress recordings or live tv in my home for more than a few minutes before getting this error. My home network hasn’t changed and I have a very strong (>GB) internet connection. This is on an iPhone 14 Pro, and I’ve tried reinstalling the app, running the app without any other apps running, etc. Something seems to have changed to make the app itself far less reliable in terms of reliably streaming anything for more than a few minutes. 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

10 months ago

@user_te49cm

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

8 months ago

I'm having the exact same thing with NHL Center Ice.  All other recordings are fine but subscription hockey won't playback.   Arghhh

Official Employee

• 

740 Messages

Good Morning, @Tashmookie ! I am sorry to hear about the experience with playing back on recordings with NHL. Do you receive an error when you attempt to play back the recording? If so, what is the error? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here