pamkelly0080's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Monday, May 16th, 2022 8:56 PM

Closed

TVAPP-00101 error

I have a samsung smart tv and the xfinity stream app used to work fine on this tv. That is no longer the case- the app loads but when I choose a tv show to watch it gives me this error (TVAPP-00101).

I have deleted the app, turned off the tv, unplugged the tv, unplugged the modem and reset the modem. I then plugged everthing back in, verified that I'm connected to the wifi, reinstalled the app and had the same result (TVAPP-00101).

Please help!

New Problem Solver

• 

452 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to reach out about this issue that you're having with your Smart TV and the Xfinity Stream app, @pamkelly0080. This is certainly not the experience that we want you to have when trying to enjoy your shows with such a nice television.
I also apprecaite that you attempted so many troubleshooting steps on your own! Have you noticed if the Xfinity Stream app also has this issue on other devices as well or only on the Samsung TV in your home? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Same problem, also with my Samsung smart tv. Dammit.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I’m having the same problem.  Any easy fix?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_a86839 - Oh no! The code TVAPP-00101 error means that you may not be connected to your in-home network, or you may experience activation issues if you have two or more Xfinity accounts. Make sure you're on your home network, then exit the app and restart it. If you have two or more Xfinity accounts, you may need to link them in order to manage both accounts under one Xfinity ID. Please let us know if this info helps!
TVAPP-00101 — Xfinity Stream Error Code

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here