U

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 5:36 PM

Closed

TV stream is not working

Why, of all days on an opening first Sunday football, can I not log into the streaming to watch any games?!?!?!?

1 Message

1 year ago

I lose streaming almost every day. Sometimes for a few minutes. Now it been a while

1 Message

1 year ago

Same for me and probably everyone else in the country. And about all we can do is commiserate in chat groups because there is no support other than a bot that asks you the same questions over and over. 

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

Hello, @user_3ccd59. We’re aware of an issue affecting some customers’ Xfinity Stream service and are working to restore service as quickly as possible. For now, you should be able to stream content you subscribe to directly through the providers’ apps. Or you can watch content you’ve already downloaded. Since this post have you regained access to your program in Xfinity Stream? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

Same. Not working on Roku app. Great job Xfinity, way to kick off first Sunday of NFL.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I can watch on my TV but not computer or phone. I was directed to clear my cache and refresh which I did - they say my call "is important to us," but I've been on hold for over 50 minutes.  

Update: They just disconnected my call. We pay a lot of money for so so services. I have got to learn to cut the cord.

1 Message

1 year ago

[Edited: "Language"]. Hey Xfinity how about a discount on the next bill???

(edited)

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

LOL - that would be the right thing to do so forget it!  Ugh. So annoying. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there @user_bb7702!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out.  We are glad to help in any way that we can.  Has this issue been resolved for you?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

Mine is working now. I hope everyone else is back online, too. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_5f9f9b We’re aware of an issue affecting some customers’ Xfinity Stream service and are working to restore service as quickly as possible. For now, you should be able to stream content you subscribe to directly through the providers’ apps. Or you can watch content you’ve already downloaded. Since this post have you regained access to your program in Xfinity Stream? 

2 Messages

@XfinityThomasC​ well, that’s great… two days later we’re getting a follow up. I appreciate the communication, but it came way too late. The failure in service and lack of a quick response to correct it is very disappointing. I’m already actively searching for a different provider for all services that Xfinity is currently providing to me. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

I completely understand how important it is to get a quicker update on the day of the game. We would truly regret seeing you go as a result of this interruption. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Xfinity is going to price itself out. It’s ridiculous and the service is mediocre. I’m also looking to cut the cord.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here