U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, July 10th, 2024 7:54 PM

trouble accessing Apple TV using your streamsaver deal

I signed up for your streamsaver and want to access Apple TV on my television. When I click on the Apple TV+ icon, it eventually brings up a Url code. I clicked on that, and eventually got the message that I had an active subscription through Xfinity streamsaver. But when I go back and try to access Apple TV it brings me to screen that offers me a one week free trial - as if I don't already have a subscription. Please advise!

2 Messages

2 months ago

I am having the same exact problem! Very frustrating. I clicked on the free trial thinking it would work. I now have access for the 7 day trial. I did delete my cc number before doing it. Xfinity Please advise if there is an issue.

Official Employee

• 

771 Messages

2 months ago

user_d559d3 Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I tried to send DM, but all I end up with is the chat app simply presenting me with some click boxes that don’t match my problem. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_d559d3 Thank you so much for using our Forums and for reaching out. Can you try that again and if you are still having an issue try clearing your cookies/cache?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

2 months ago

Why don’t you just post the solution. Many of us having the same issue. 

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

I’m having the same issue how can I get access to apple tv

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Apple TV problem logging on 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @sfallas. Thanks for reaching our team on Forums, we can certainly help! Please send a DM with your full name and full service address to further assist. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here