nymetsfan11's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jan 4, 2021 7:00 AM

This network is not included in your current television subscription.

I have used the CNN go app and ESPN app for years by logging into my xfinity account and streaming the apps to my smart tv, phone, and lap top. I am not getting the error message "This network is not included in your current tv package" even though CNN and ESPN (regular not plus) are channels we pay for. I called xfinity twice and both people told me to call CNN to fix this... like the actual new station and said its not an xfinity issue. I read on a few other posts on ther that the streaming providsions need to be reset on the xfinity side to allow me to use the apps but neither xfinity person would push me up to talk to anyone else.

Responses

Waqas1

Regular Contributor

• 

149 Messages

1 m ago

I am having the same issue.  Can a rep please reach out to me. 

Official Employee

• 

52 Messages

Oh, no! Thank you for bringing this to our attention through our Forums page, and thank you for your patience while awaiting our response. I realize you've been waiting 2+ days for our support, so please know that your time, patience, and efforts do not go unappreciated, and our Digital Care Team is here for you, every step of the way!

Before we proceed, can you please click on the chat icon, in the top right hand corner of this screen? Once you click on that icon, you should be able to select "Xfinity Support", and this should allow you to send me a private message. Can you also please include your full name, and your full address in the PM? Thank you in in advance! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
Waqas1

Regular Contributor

• 

149 Messages

@ComcastTylerJ  - can you please do a UDB account refresh (i believe this is the solution) please investigate this issue for me.  thank you. you can pm me and i will provide you all the account information you need to make this happen.  apologies for the late reply. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

Same issue with Bravo.... No one seems to help or know what to do. 

Official Employee

• 

350 Messages

@user_29834b Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us through our Forums regarding your issues viewing your programming. I know how frustrating it is to get an error when you attempt to view a channel that is part of your programming especially when you were looking forward to some of your favorite shows. I would love to get to the bottom of this with you. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, name on the account if different and service address?

(The chat icon is located at the top right of the page. Clicking on the chat icon will bring up a chat box that will allow you to initiate a chat conversation.)
Click the Private Message icon
Click the New Message icon
This will give you an empty "To" line. Type in "Xfinity Support" and then select Xfinity Support from the list. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

18 d ago

we have been having this problem OVER,  and OVER AGAIN. and every single time we contact xfinity they act like it’s the first time they’ve ever heard of it?!? we get told that it’s not part of our package  (it is) etc. etc. somehow it gets fixed only to happen again at some point. we have spent hours and hours on the phone, or chat —who has this kind of time to try to fix a service you pay for? last night i was on chat for close to two hours with “roshan” who eventually disconnected and never tried to reconnect. this morning i was on the phone with someone i could not understand. we pay more for this horrific xfinity cable than we’ve ever paid for any other service before.we don’t have the time, or the patience —we will be cancelling. 

Waqas1

Regular Contributor

• 

149 Messages

i am having the same problem.  can a moderator please reach out to me and a UDB account refresh on my account?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 d ago

I am having this issue as well with the AMC app.  It works on some of my devices and other it does not.  Did you get any answers?

New to the Community?

Start Here