U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, August 22nd, 2021 6:17 PM

Closed

Searching for shows by day of the week

When using the xfinity stream app, I used to be able to go to browse, click on TV and then see a listing for the previous three days worth of shows listed by day ie: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. You could then click on a particular day and find the shows listed for that particular day. How come I can't do that anymore? It's Sunday and I want to browse the shows that were on Friday, but that option is gone, how come?

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

3 years ago

@user_f7c2e5 When using the Xfinity Stream app, you can go to guide then select a different date in the upper left-hand corner. This feature will be based on the device being used and the compatible/permissions. 

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

@user_f7c2e5

Looking over the guide options through the Stream App, it's only showing the option to view by date based on Today, and future date. To view the guide option, it would be under Live TV- All Channels, Favorites, and TV Go Channels. Once on the guide, it'll have a drop down in the top right-hand corner to select the date. This does depend on what type of device you're using, though, as 3rd party devices such as Rokus, etc. may have a different interface. [edited to include correct information] I believe you may be referring to our On Demand section, though, rather than our guide. I wanted to update you to the new way to get there! Looks like the steps were changed, and it's a bit hidden! You can click this link to view days of the week: https://www.xfinity.com/stream/browse/node/4794704550300134225

Or you may follow these steps:

Browse>TV>Days of the Week (it's a small category towards the bottom, highlighted in yellow. You may need to scroll right to find it under the "Browse" section towards the middle of the page. 

(edited)

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

This is perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Best and accepted answer.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Awesome, that is exactly what we are here for! I am glad we were able to provide you assistance over our Xfinity Forums. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here