U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 6th, 2023 5:18 AM

Closed

Same problem but it's 00332 error

I believe it has to do with streaming play back from cloud using ROKU devices. Can anyone confirm?

This video cannot be played

(Error: TVAPP-00332)

Try Again

Problem never clears

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I’ve been having the same issue for a week now on my firestick Xfinity streaming app and on the app installed on my iPhone 14.  I can’t watch recorded or live TV.  It stopped working a week ago or so. My shows still keep recording though. What on earth is up with Xfinity Cloud DVR ??? This is ridiculous.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there @Maes61!  Thanks so much for taking the time to voice your service concerns here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help.  Please feel free to create a detailed post so that we can be of assistance.   

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_91af59. I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues streaming play back content on your Roku. I'd be more than happy to help troubleshoot this problem. So that we don't go over something you've already done, can you please share with me what you've done to fix this problem? Have you by any chance attempted to reset your Roku device? How about your modem, have you used the Xfinity app to reset the device?

1 Message

7 months ago

Hi! Is there a fix for this yet? Same error is on my streaming devices AND when accessing from the xfinity x1 wireless box. The TVAPP-00332 error only occurs when I'm trying to access recorded shows from any device, anywhere. So, basically, DVR access isn't available at all for me. The only thing I haven't done is replace the box itself, which is next as support wasn't able to help me at all. Definitely not paying for a tech to come out when it's clearly an xfinity issue.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Greetings, @NemeanLion! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having DVR issues on multiple devices, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here