rj2's profile

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Friday, July 21st, 2023 8:22 PM

Closed

REWARDS

As a diamond rewards member I signed up for free Peacock.  Filled out the signup form and the signup sheet read "all done" "you will receive an email to activate just tap on the Peacock logo."  I never received the email.  i called several occasions and was told someone from rewards would contact me.  This never happened.  The email I finally received instructed me to sign in to the xfinity help and activate the Peacock network.  Log on and there is no offering for that.  Went to the xfinity store and they said it is all a giant mess and everyone is complaining but we cannot help you.  Go home and wait, someday they may get it fixed.  SOMEDAY???  Why have a reward just to make the user angry?  

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

@rj2 Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. I am happy to assist you today. I am happy to look into your rewards for you. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

@XfinityJanelle​      I received an email concerning a message I placed on xfinity forum.   I have tried 18 times to get an email with the link to activating Peacock for a diamond member.  The rewards page states I have redeemed the reward.  I have called three times and I have gone to my local xfinity store.  No one can help.  You sent me a message to reply to you and I have again no help.   Ralph [Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

533 Messages

@rj2 Thanks for following up! We searched and see no messages to our response last week. No worries though, we're always happy to help and are glad you reached out again. If you got confirmation that the reward was redeemed, go log into your Peacock account to enjoy the service. If its not allowing you to log in and enjoy the content, follow the steps for our Diamond Rewards members below. If this does not activate the sub, please know we're actively working with Peacock to deploy a fix asap and appreciate your patience. 

Follow the steps below to activate your subscription:

1 Go to https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/ and sign in. 
2 Click "Activate Now" on banner that states "Your Peacock subscription is ready for activation"
3 That will take you to the Peacock website to continue activation
4 Enter email and password you want associated with the Peacock account

Note: If you have a previous Peacock account and want to retain your preferences/history, use that email address. This can be the same as your Xfinity account, but it does not have to be. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

11 Messages

that is the problem.  Xfinity assistant does not offer "activate now"  so it shows I have used the offer but I cannot activate it so Peacock just offers the pay feature

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here