lilmacwithfries's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, April 25th, 2020 10:00 AM

Closed

Remotely log out every device on xfinity stream?

A while back, I logged into xfinity stream on a device that wasn't mine so we could enjoy TV while on vacation.   Since then, I have deleted the secondary user name, but he still has access to watch tv on the xfinity stream app.  Is there any way I can log every device out of the xfinity stream app?   Have my account deprovisioned?   chat was no help.

Thanks for any and all help!

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@NerdyChris wrote:

A while back, I logged into xfinity stream on a device that wasn't mine so we could enjoy TV while on vacation.   Since then, I have deleted the secondary user name, but he still has access to watch tv on the xfinity stream app.  Is there any way I can log every device out of the xfinity stream app?   Have my account deprovisioned?   chat was no help.

Thanks for any and all help!

You will first need to change your login password. go to https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/security and sign in scroll down to change password. Call 800-Cocmast. select Cable TV technical assistance. Ask the agent to transfer you to the app support team. ask the app support team member to deprovision your streaming devices. when done, you will need to sign back in to any streaming devices with your new password.

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I called and got transfered around, i tried chat, nobody knew what i was talking about?   

why is it so hard to get my streaming devices deprovisioned?

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

4 years ago

Hi @NerdyChris,

We have deprovisioned all devices associated with your account. Everyone accessing this account will be required to log back in. Please ensure to update your password.

In addition, you have full control over permanently removing any user you do not recognize. 
To see information on how to do this, follow this link: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Internet/ANSWERED-How-to-Add-Invite-and-Manage-Users-on-Your-Xfinity/ta-p/2941264

Hope that resolves your issue

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@ComcastStream I am also looking to have my account deprovisioned and log every device out of my streaming app. What steps do I need to take to do that?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@ComcastStream  I am Alok’s facing same issue. There are 2 devices which I used to temp log in and forgot to logout. They continue to use my account using streaming app. Can you please help logout from all devices (iPAD/iPhones).

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

Hello user_400687. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with deprovisioning all instances out of your account. Please send me a peer to peer chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, you'll need to sign into the Forums if you are not. Then you'll need to locate and click on the peer to peer "Chat" Icon located in the upper right corner of this page. Next, click the "New Message" (paper & pencil) icon and type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list. You can proceed to type your message in the text area near the bottom, and press enter to send the message. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_0b6811! We can definitly help get any devices deprovisioned for you! Feel free to send over a peer-to-peer chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, you'll need to sign into the Forums if you are not. Then you'll need to locate and click on the peer-to-peer "Chat" Icon located in the upper right corner of this page. Next, click the "New Message" (paper & pencil) icon and type "Xfinity Support" in the to line, and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list. You can proceed to type your message in the text area near the bottom, and press enter to send the message. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@ComcastJoeTru I have tried to chat with someone to get my account deprovisioned, but it seems they don't know what I'm talking about. Is there anyway you could help? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am having the same exact issue and I am getting the run around. How can I resolve?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here