U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, March 23rd, 2023 8:16 PM

Closed

Recordings freeze

Audio play but video freezes.Does not matter what I try to watch it on. Phone,IPad or streaming it to my Apple TV or streaming . I have been using Paramout+ on the CBS network commercial free. I need to end services and stream only

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there! Our team can help you out! Let's take a look into your account and go from there. Can you please send us a private message with your full name and full service address?

To send the requested information:
  • Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon 
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support"
      there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.
  • Select "Xfinity Support" from that list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

1 year ago

Happens to me frequently too. Xfinity continues to assure me they will get it fixed in 24 hours and they never do!! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I’m having the same issue. It’s like the app gets overloaded, freezes, buffers, and then catches up with itself. Then plays for 30-40 seconds and freezes again.

The freezing gets worse the longer you get into the recording. The first 90min of a recorded NASCAR race play with only a few freeze/buffers, get past 90 min and it gets worse and worse. By the time I get to 40 laps left in the race I can’t even get a half a lap watched before it freezes again. 

The Stream App has always been an obvious low priority for a multi billion dollar company b/c they want to rent their tv box instead. 

It’s amazing that there are 119 different threads on this one topic, on their own forum, spanning multiple years and no actual solution. 

Contributor

• 

342 Messages

Hello @user_360168 thank you for reachig out through our forum. Are you still experiencing the same issue with the Xfinity Stream app? 

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

My DVR recording keep freezing picture while sound continues also pixelating. I tried to get new box and they tell me I have to upgrade my service. I don’t want to upgrade service. I just want the service I pay for to work properly. My main box has to be restarted at least once a day if not more to get my remote to work. Frustrating!!!!

(edited)

This comment has been converted into a post
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here