user_a0aa98's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 19th, 2023 4:58 PM

Closed

DVR recording keep freezing

My DVR recording keep freezing picture while sound continues also pixelating. I tried to get new box and they tell me I have to upgrade my service. I don’t want to upgrade service. I just want the service I pay for to work properly. My main box has to be restarted at least once a day if not more to get my remote to work. Frustrating!!!!

This post was created from this comment on different post

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

1 year ago

Hi @user_a0aa98, thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Forums for help with this DVR issue. Our team would be happy to help with checking into this further for you here. Can you please send us a direct message with your first and last name and the address to get started?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (top right corner)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

My dvr freezes and the sound will stop playing too. I have resets my cable box and that doesn’t help any. 

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

Hello! I am sorry to hear about these ongoing issues! Please send us a direct message with your name and address to get started. Thank you 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here