MikeN134's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Thursday, January 4th, 2024 4:14 PM

Closed

Prime Video sharing shows watched with xFinity

When you first fire up Prime Video under xFinity/Apps--Prime Video, there is a checkbox to "Share Amazon Prime shows watched with xFinity". I am looking for how to undo that permission if the box was checked.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 months ago

@MikeN134

You would need to reach out to amazon prime support https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html

Regular Visitor

• 

13 Messages

According to them, this is your territory --

@Mike134​,

In that case I would reach out to Xfinity directly, as this appears to be a feature linking information to the Xfinity service you access Prime Video through.

Official Employee

• 

954 Messages

Hello @MikeN134. Please follow these directions to uncheck that sharing box.

Customers can opt in or out by going to from the Settings > Privacy > Third-Party app Watch History menu.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Thank you William - that was exactly what I was looking for.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@MikeN134 Great to hear, if you need anything further please let us know. We are here to help. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here