U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, November 10th, 2022 10:51 PM

Closed

Please clear your browser's cache

I've been trying to run Xfinity Stream on my laptops and keep getting the "Please clear your browser's cache".  Cleaned up the cache at least 25 times today and still not working... tried it with Chrome, Edge and Firefox across multiple computers and still no success. Restarted the systems to no avail.  Updated to the latest browsers and still no luck.   Really at the end of my patience with this and Xfinity overall.  I pay you too much to keep dealing with issues on your end for consistently poor service and even worse customer service and enough is enough. 

Problem Solver

• 

729 Messages

2 years ago

@

I am so sorry that you are having this concern with your Stream app! It sounds like you have tried it on the computer, are you having the same issue if you use the app on a smart device? If you happen to have done that as well, you can send me a DM with your name and address, and you can do that with these instructions:

To send a direct message you may need to:

Click "Sign In"

Click the "direct message" icon

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks for responding. Just sent that info

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

same exact issue started today

Official Employee

• 

455 Messages

Hello @user_a707a0 Thank you for reaching out over our Community Forum page. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Xfinity Stream app. Are you getting the same error across all of your devices? What are you seeing on the screen exactly? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hi Xfinity, I'm experiencing the same issue since Friday, and theres clearly something going on with the Xfinity stream service with the reports from other users. 

i have cleared my cache, and cookies several times. Signed in/out of my account. Turned router on/off, Tried different wifi networks Nothing seems to be working. 

If anyone has found a fix to this, please let me know. 

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

Thank you for attempting the troubleshooting you have, @user_03e7f0. Have you attempted to use the Incognito mode in Chrome yet? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

yes i have. same thing keeps happening

Official Employee

• 

867 Messages

Thanks for confirming what steps you've already gone through. Let's see if we can remotely check a few things and help find out what needs to be done here. Would you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
    • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
    • An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Having the same issue and I'm on Edge. Couldn't be bothered to fix it because I just noticed my bill jumped up by $20. Good timing.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_a2784f, If you would like us to take a look and see what we can do, please send us a DM with your name and full address by doing the following:

Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page.
From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same issue as users above. Have done the same things they listed to remedy (cleared cache, tried other browsers, ingocnito etc etc) but no luck.

The link you posted is returning page not found even after I sign in. What am I missing?

https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

I apologize you are having those same issues with the Xfinity stream app. We definitely want to get this resolved for you. We would be happy to help you with troubleshooting your app. Are you able to send us a Peer to Peer message using the chat icon in the corner?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I am having the same issue, tried it on multiple computers and different browsers

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here