Anon1375032's profile

Contributor

• 

73 Messages

Friday, July 17th, 2020 8:00 AM

Closed

Peacock Premium on IPad with Xfinity

Am I able to watch Peacock Premium on the IPad?  I do have it on my TV through Xfinity. 

I can download the Peacock app, but I can't link the IPad to the Xfinity loging.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Anon1375032 wrote:

Am I able to watch Peacock Premium on the IPad?  I do have it on my TV through Xfinity. 

I can download the Peacock app, but I can't link the IPad to the Xfinity loging.

moved your post to the streaming app area of the forum. go to an X1 device (or Flex) and go to the working Peacock TV app. navigate to the far right icon, a gear and select it. on left hand 'gutter' of information look for 'signed in as'. It is that email address you should use/select to sign in on the Peacock TV app. 

Contributor

• 

73 Messages

4 years ago

Do you mean that I should use the same signin as with Xfinity on the TV for the Peacock app?

As I recall, there were no particular signin required,  I just clicked on the app, and boom, there I was with Peacock.  Does this mean that the signin was for my normal Xfinity signin?

Contributor

• 

73 Messages

4 years ago

I'm sorry.  I don't understand.  I am on the IPad.  I can get the Peacock app on the IPad.  How do I sign in to Peacock Premium with Xfinity?

I am not on a TV, but on an IPad.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Anon1375032 wrote:

Do you mean that I should use the same signin as with Xfinity on the TV for the Peacock app?

As I recall, there were no particular signin required,  I just clicked on the app, and boom, there I was with Peacock.  Does this mean that the signin was for my normal Xfinity signin?

yes, you had to select/approve the email the first time. follow directions in my post above using the flex/x1 Peacock App. 

Contributor

• 

73 Messages

4 years ago

I have looked at Peacock on the TV and I was not impressed.  So, thanks for your advice, but I will not be viewing this app any more.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here