U

Thursday, September 19th, 2024 9:15 PM

peacock premium activation

I recently transferred my service to a new address and my peacock account no longer has the premium service associated with it and it wants me to subscribe. When I try to activate my peacock service, logging in with the same credentials I used when I previously activated my service at my old resident, I receive the error message:  'Your Xfinity account is already linked to another Peacock account.' But now the premium service is locked. Don't know what to do to resolve this!! I've been at my new resident for a month now and still can't seem to find adequate support to resolve this matter. The Customer Support number the local store gave me to contact is a joke. Can't speak to a human or the system just disconnect you. Tired of trying to get through to support with the contact number I was provided.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

7 days ago

user_vvfgc6 Thank you so much for using our Forums and for taking the time to reach out. We are here to assist you and make sure that Peacock working properly. To get started can you please send us a DM with your name and address? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here