U

Wednesday, June 5th, 2024 12:52 AM

Paramont+ freezing

Paramount plus continues to always freeze to the point it's almost unwatchable. Comcast continues to say there's no known issues but there's pages of know complaints on there website. If I intermittently pay I'm sure you would hold me accountable. So I ask is why do we all have to continue to pay for a service you refuse to make work.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

24 days ago

user_1bf25e Hello there! Thank you for using our Forums to contact us and we are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with Paramount+. Are you still having issues currently? We are happy to work together to help make this better if so! 

3 Messages

Yes I am. I was excited to Mayor of Kingston onAmazon prime then disappointed to see it was only 1 episode and had to go back to watching on Paramont+. Couldn't finishing watching it, it was so bad

Official Employee

• 

779 Messages

Are you accessing Paramount + via the X1 box? Have you done any self-troubleshooting, such as a system refresh? 

X1 System Refresh Feature Overview

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Yes I have done everything. As well as a vast amount of people in here complaining about the same issue. It's not just me this is a Xfinity problem by the looks of the amount of people complaining. 

Official Employee

• 

567 Messages

user_1bf25e Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

7 days ago

Having the same issue with Paramount Plus. Constant freezing. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_bepljq Thanks for your comment. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing a similar issue. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? Did you try rebooting the TV box manually or through the Xfinity App? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here